1. Create and maintain Pick&place program, familiar with Part Data creation and vision error trouble shooting.
2. Develop, coach SMT operator to operate equipment practiced and properly.
3. Be sure machine running under optimum level and get high quality output
4. Perform preventative maintenance on production equipment with the maintenance documents
5. Feeder management to make sure feeder under good condition
6. SMT assist equipments and offline machines management, PM
7. Perform all other related duties as assigned
Qualification & Experience
1. College or above degree in a relevant subject(Mechanical/Electronics Engineering)
2. At least 2~3 years hands-on experience on Manufacturing Engineering.
3. Knowledgeable in IPC Standards, J-STD-001, IPC-610, Lean Manufacturing, etc.
4. High self motivation and energy level
5. Good written and oral English