1. Have the strong troubleshooting skills and experience, have the capability to dig the customer issue root cause, and solve customer issues on time.
2. Analyzes, evaluates and plans methods of approach and organizes means to achieve the solution of complex technical problems which are from production/vendor/field.
3. Equipment design experience, through continues design improvement to improve product quality and productivity. Responsible to design, fabricate, modify and evaluates complex electrical/electronic circuitry or systems, PCBA per R&D, cost reduction requirements.
4. Strictly follow PCO/Special order process, make sure a good quality of PCO and BOM accuracy, Special order design in time.
5. Responsible to compile and evaluate design and test data and prepares technical specifications
6. Responsible for supporting product and knowledge transfer from Headquarter.
7. Responsible in the product support for customer technical interfaces.
8. Responsible for the Quality Assurance/Manufacturing support for electronics parts and assemblies.
9. Responsible to work with Team leader/Engineer to ensure Assembly and Test Processes meet the objective of delivering high quality products meeting the customer acceptance criteria.
10. Responsible to provide and maintain a responsive PCBA diagnostic/repair capability.
11. Travel up to 10% including international travel.
12. Other tasks assigned by the manager.
Position Skills and Experience Requirements：
? Bachelor or above of Science in Engineering mechanical or electrical.
? At least 5 years+ mechanical/electrical design experience in design field of equipment, 2 years management experience will be strongly preferred.
? Experience in a corporate environment where numerous interdepartmental interactions are required for successful operations and implementation of the development process.
? Strong leadership qualities must include initiative, communications, team leadership. Demonstrated skill in developing technical personnel through their career paths.
? Good communication skills in English and Chinese – written and verbal
? Familiar with Office/AutoCAD/SolidWorks/Eplan… design software
? Good trouble shooting skills