Responsible for plant’s EHS&S management including initiating, planning, developing, implementing and administering Environmental, Health and Safety and security matters. As EHS function leader in support of the plant’s overall EHS objectives.
1. To conduct total plant EHS supervision in order to prevent accidents or injuries.
2. Keep compliance with the updating of the relevant EHS law & regulation, including periodical EHS assessments and EHS approval for new projects.
3. To coordinate and collaborate closely with other department heads, managers corporate auditors as well as auditors from the authority.
4. To implementation and maintenance ISO 14001 system and safety production standardization
5. To lead plant EHS committee and subcommittees according to BDPS guides and conduct monthly meeting and inspection and other EHS related actives
6. To conduct daily EHS works including but not limited to EHS Education and Training, Safety inspection, hazardous and toxic chemical management、 Periodic EHS Meeting.
7. Drive, manage and coordinate EHS activities to sustain plant safety culture
8. Provide EHS guidance & communication, training, and coaching.
9. Take charge plant biosafety management and coordinate biosafety lab registration
10. To conduct occupational health management works including but not limited to Occupational health examination 、workplace occupational hazardous agents monitoring。
11. To conduct Environment management works including but not limited to Pollution factor monitoring 、waste disposal.
12. Responsible for plant security management to ensure plant property and personal safe.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES（技能）
1. Bachelor in Safety Management, or Environmental , or related field.
Minimum 5 years of related EHS experience
2. Proficient in spoken and written English
3. Strong will and determination to execute and enforce Safety Rules and Regulations at the plant.
4. Strong problems analytical and solving skills.
5. Familiarity with National Safety s and Safety Practices of the People’s Republic of China.
6. Work well under pressures with short deadlines and least supervision,
1. Certified Safety Engineer, Certified Environmental Engineer or equivalent technical qualifications are preferred.
2. Medical device/Pharmacutical company working experience