- Bachelor or master degree
- Major in Automation, Electronic, Mechanical, Computer software specialized or related.
- Experience of schematic/pcb/mechanical design
- Experience of embedded C/C++/Python/Labview language developing, object-oriented developing
- Experience of creating firmware for micro-controllers such as STM32/PIC, be familiar with Liunx kernal and Driver migration
- Good communication skill. Fluent spoken & written English. CET-6 is must.
- Strong learning capability
- Can work under pressure
- Propose with partner/customer a suitable test plan and specification for new product;
- Propose statement of work and test quotation;
- Develop functional test hardware/software and troubleshoot electro-mechanical product like motor, embedded system, automotive and avionic device;
- Responsible for verification and validation of test solutions according to industrial & healthcare & aerospace compliance & regulations
- Document test development process and support sustaining engineer to setup test fixtures