1. Establish equipment operating procedures, transport flow and maintenance program.
2. Define operation standard, generate specification, working instruction for responsible process/operation.
3. Establish statistical process control and implement process control by the control tools of SPC, FMEA, Control Plan and APQP for responsible process/station.
4. Monitor production line process or equipment issues, analyze and initiate problem solutions or provide engineering dispose flow.
5. Analyze the data and improve yield and quality continuously.
6. Investigate customer feedback problems and propose corrective and improvement measures
7. Develop and set up process/equipment capability for new production demand.
8. Conduct the risk assessment and quality qualification for new product, equipment and material. Long term work: 10. Waste identification and initiate project to improve productivity, equipment utilization and operation efficiency.
9. Other duties as assigned by supervisor. Medium term work:
1，Bachelor degree or above, major in electrical/mechanical engineering.
2，Fluent oral and written skills in English and Mandarin
3，0~6years’ work experience including 0~3 years’ manufacturing process expertise experience in a high paced environment.
4，Electric, automation and statistic knowledge background.
5，Familiar with QC tools, FMEA and other problem solving method.
6，Basic knowledge in quality/EHS system. Experience in project management.
7，Basic knowledge and hands-on experience on Lean/ 5S.
8，Good communication and coordination skills.