1. Make new chemical substance notification and registration in China in liaison with Corporate legal affairs (Handle the Special Simplified Notification and SRRN, annual report and first activity report, get the dossier prepared by third party agency and get it stamped and signed.)
2. Prepare SDS and GHS labels for imported products together with product managers of related Target Market and Marketing Communication, build database to record the basic information (hazard/ DG /IECSC etc.) for import products.
3. Maintain raw materials information in SAP and maintain SDS and GHS labels for local made products, together with cross-functional teams in SAP, build database to record the basic information (hazard/ DG /IECSC etc.) for them.
4. Facilitate communication on GHS (mainly SDS and GHS label) matters in Sika China.
5. Support Import department to get 100% compositions declaration for imported products in liaison with Corporate Product Steward.
6. Make IECSC checking for raw materials, finished products and trading products
7. Make China EHS approval for labels in SAM, review and sign EHS checklist in SIP for PCP projects
8. Ensure legal compliance with GHS (SDS and GHS label) through regular audit on different sites in China and propose improvement action to management.
9. Other related tasks from team leader of product steward
1. Bachelor degree or above in Tech Discipline such as Chemical related.
2. At least 1 years work experience in product stewardship (SDS, GHS label and/or related chemical regulatory affairs) in a chemical company or also consider the fresh graduates with high potential majoring in chemical related.
3. Fluent English in written and spoken