1. Accountable for managing one or more direct or indirect categories to support business growth;
2. Establish and execute category sourcing strategy;
3. Identify and drive local saving projects;
4. Supplier management, including new supplier development, existing supplier relationship management and negotiation;
5. Regularly evaluate supply risk and define contingency plan, formulate risk mitigation action plan;
6. Manage and improve payment terms to improve net working capital;
7. Coordinate with regional category manager for regional support.
1. Fluent in English, experience of working in multi-cultural team is required;
2. Bachelor degree, at least 5 years’ experience in procurement;
3. Project Management skill, logical, excellent data analysis skills and commercial acumen;
4. Good team player with interpersonal and communication skills;
5. Strong ownership, results oriented, and self-driven.